Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's the little things.

Yes, sirree. It's the little things in life that make the biggest impact, that mean the most, that can brighten a day. Don't forget to look for the little things, don't just brush them away without a glance back. Learn to dance in the rain. And something else that is important  to remember is that if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? (The answer to that: NO ONE!)

I've found, and this may just be me, that after spending a couple of days being down and sad, that I can just randomly start laughing. Usually the thing that has gotten me down is so silly and trivial, even though it's obviously important to me. And it tends to being something little that makes all of the difference in brightening a mood. But then, I just start laughing, and trying to calm down usually succeeds in getting the exact opposite in results. I laugh more and harder. I've also noticed that this tends to happen at night. But you know, I think it's good to just have those moments where you sit and laugh, even if no one else knows why you're laughing. It serves to remind you that not all in life is horrible and bad. It shows that all it can take is something little to make your day ten times brighter. And who knows? Maybe you just made someone else's day, just because they heard you laughing. Laughter is like a yawn. Both are seriously contagious, all you have to do is see or hear either a giggle or a yawn, and then you find yourself doing the same exact thing. So, don't forget to find the little things.

I listen to a lot of music, that's pretty obvious considering I'm usually on YouTube or Pandora if I'm on my laptop, and I usually have my Ipod when I'm off the computer. The main thing for me is the beat of the song. The second important thing in a song is the lyrics, even though I spend half my time ignoring the lyrics and just listening to the music. XD I listen to music when I'm writing or working on something for school because in a odd way it helps me focus on what I'm doing, instead of what's around me. I listen to it when I'm in a bad mood because it helps me to keep my tongue in check. I listen to it while I'm working so that I focus on the music and not the boredom of the work. I listen to it when I'm alone because I hate being alone and, once again, the music gives me something else to focus on. But the lyrics are good to. Especially when they explain perfectly how you feel. There are several of those. Plus it's kind of fun for me to make people listen to stuff that I think that they'll like and nailing it. I can not play any instrument worth a crude, but I greatly appreciate other people playing instruments. ^_^ So thank you, people of the world, whose music I listen to and enjoy. You are amazing and deserve a hug!

A bit of news. I've gone and created a new blog. It's name is Writing in Wonderland. I'll post the link to it, granted that I remember to do so. As of right now (July 12), there is nothing there  but an introduction. However, in the coming days I hope to be putting stuff up there. It's a blog dedicated to my writing. (If you steal my writing, I will shove my shoes down your throat... >.<) I'll keep writing on this blog as well, considering it's apparently dedicated to my lack of an attention span. =p Was that the TARDIS that just flew in front of my window?! ... Point proven. =p Anyway, I hope that you'll hop over there and check it out. I've always wanted to write on a scroll, so I used that background for that blog. Although it is subject to change. Just to mess with you. =P Okay, off to find the link.

New blog: Writing in Wonderland

Okay. I'm off to edit and find stuff for the new blog. I'm happy to be able to have a chance to put stuff up and share with people. I hope that everyone has an amazing day, because you definitely deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment