Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Torn.

Hello!
Torn. 'Torn over what?' you might ask. Well, you see, my character finds herself in a fantasy world. What I'm torn about, is whether or not the clothes that just magically fit her should be more realistic to that place (I.E. tunics, cloaks, leggings, skirts, etc.) or if I should leave it as is (I.E. jeans, t-shirts...) I mean, even the second main character wears jeans usually. So.. the modern clothes just don't seem to fit. But there's a good reason why the second guy wears the modern clothes. And everything else around the first character (well, at least her house..) is all to the things that she likes. Ohhh.... the questions that arise from either option!!!

Besides this, I'm having a hay day (field day?) with editing everything that I've written thus far. (not having fun at all) But, that is just one of the many fun (Love my sarcasm yet?) things about writing. The writing part is great.. just the editing sucks. I knew this, so I should quit whining..

Well, I guess that's about all. My brain isn't working for anything other then writing. I do hope that this blog is actually.. somewhat interesting. If not, someone should tell me, so I can fix it! XD Yes, okay, off to never never land. Goodnight!!
~Tater~

1 comment:

  1. Yeah man... you suuuuuck : laughing :
    Not really. You are awesome!
    But... hey! I'll edit for you for a dollar an hour :D

    ReplyDelete