Monday, June 6, 2011

Why are good titles always so hard to come up with?

 WASSSSSSUUUUUUP?
Okay, I have not blogged since March... and Outskirts press keeps telling me how blogging can help with writing.... Granted it came in as junk mail... but maybe I'll try it. Because at the moment, I'm stuck.

I have two stories that are strictly in my notebook, but pencil takes so much time. I have four stories on my computer. I have one done that needs to be edited, reprinted, and perhaps resent to my friendly ♥. One of my stories has lost my attention, one is being published by the chapter on Facebook, one I haven't even looked at in months, and one I need to finish fixing before I can really write on it again. But, I have another story idea.

But unlike of all the rest, that I started just because they sounded good, this one is really calling to me. But I keep putting it off until I get at least one other written. I can't stop thinking about it, and I have a great plot for it. It's a Christian book, where the main character chooses to be on God's side, but then has the greatest trial of his life to overcome. His faith is tested. I really feel a pull to do this one, because everyone has their faith tested in one way or another. Having my faith tested is something that I struggle with, of course asking for God's help, and I really think that I'd be able to do a good story on it. I just don't know if I should hold off or not, but I'm leaning for not waiting. If anyone actually read this (XD) would you mind commenting (or sending me a message) and give me you thoughts? That'd be great! Hummly.... I guess that's all for now!

Allons-y! (For for that people that don't know why I say that (Doctor Who XP)) Peace out!
Tater

No comments:

Post a Comment