Thursday, July 7, 2011

>.> I love talking to my Twin, but she makes it impossible to be sad. Even after such a long, stupid day. You may ask, "Is that really a bad thing?" Well... no.. it isn't. Unless you're twisted like me, and want to be sad. =P

My grandpa is still sick, and I was supposed to go over finally today. But now my grandma is feeling sick too. So.. there is a slight possibility that I'll finally be down there by this time next week. Which sucks monkey butts because I only have until August 1'st to be there.

*Just took half an hour away from writing this* So... all of my thoughts are now lost and jumbled, and confused with laughter... Because apparently.. well... never mind... Just... *shakes head* My Twin just threw me for a loop... XD I love that girl.

OH! I remember what else I wanted to say. It really doesn't concern anyone here, but... I keep wondering if I'll see the guy that lives near my grandpa when I go down there. Probably not, but I can hope right? And! For some reason.. the Denny's guy just popped into my head.... >.>

Okay.. this is getting odder as I go... so perhaps I shall go away and focus on talking to my Twin and rping with a friend. Yes, that sounds like a good plan! And perhaps another dear friend of mine will get on. Haha.. anyway.. Goodnight and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment