Sunday, July 10, 2011

To title or not to title... THAT is the question!

Plus, I can never think of a good title anyway.

I've taken over my mom's desktop, and I dun like the keyboard. It's not as little or as flat as my laptop. But I'll have to deal with it for now. I've fried my laptop cord again, so I'll have to buy a new one. Until that time, I'll have to borrow my mom's laptop cord. So, I won't be on as much. Just wanted to let you all know, that's why I probably won't be on messenger or facebook.

Need a good song to listen to? Citizen Soldier- 3 Doors Down. I don't know why, but I love this song. Another thing that I love at the moment? A book called Sasha. I don't know the author's name at the moment, but I will tell you later when I have the book with me. (I'm to lazy to go up to my room and get it.) Another good book is The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. So is the second book by her in the series. Haven't read the last one yet. AND yet another book series I want to tell you about. The Dragonkepper Chronicles by Donita K. Paul. Fantasy based Christian book. Lots of dragons. ^_- Obviously.

Well, I should probably go. I shall return sooner or later!

I wish Doctor Who was real. Just so I could borrow his Tardis and go visit my friends in the south and then go to my grandpa's. Blargh! "If wishes were horses poor men would ride." This is true. By, Friends! Talk to you later and Allonsy!!

3 comments:

  1. Good song Tater! ^_^ But I like "Here without you" a lot more! :P Last night I started reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, I haven't read it before so, I think it's time! :) And I also found out something new about that whole HP universe... I'll tell you about that later! Allonsy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is also good! They have lots of good songs! Haha okays! I'll be looking forward to it! That's the only book I've read of HP. *hugs* Leaving tomorrow! If you want, you can e-mail me at tany_1994@yahoo.com. byes!

    ReplyDelete