Friday, July 8, 2011

Random blog. I don't have anything to say really.

I'm watching Monarch of the Glen. Wonderful show, full of drama. It's about an estate in Scotland. Beautiful castle, despite the WWII bomb going off in the basement. One warning about this show, if you don't like watching something where you yell at the characters, or if you're watching it with someone who likes to yell at the TV, do NOT watch it. XD AND the people in the show just DON'T listen to you... Gosh. Just like horror movies. "Okay, you've hidden in the closet. Now QUIT opening the door! Yeah see... now the serial killer with the hatchet knows where you are!" ... Yeah. I like yelling at stupid characters. =P

And books. Like... when two people are perfect for each other.. like Eragon and Arya. THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!!!! Sorry... I have issues. x.x

Yay for being odd right? RIGHT?! No...? Fine, whatever. I still think so though... I wonder if the mails here yet...

Perhaps I shall leave you all now. I really wanna go swimming. XD Ah well, I will later! BYE!

ALLONSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about yelling at stupid characters, that's one of the reasons I stopped watching horror movies, I can't help it, they're just sooooooooo stupid, it's like for some reason "horror" means "stupid characters"! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD NIIICE! I totally know what you mean!!!

    ReplyDelete