Sunday, October 2, 2011

The all famous Yahoo News says "Three surprising things about headaches." Let me guess... 1. The hurt, 2. They suck, 3. They're annoying. Oh wait... Those aren't surprising, are they?

I am finding it very difficult to not make Doctor Who references while watching movies and shows. (If you've never seen Transformers *the movies* or Doctor Who, you may want to skip this next bit.) (Comparing DW to Transformers.) Hmm.. An alien planet. A war going on between good and bad. (Auto bots and Decpiticons *probably spelled that wrong*/ Timelords and Daleks) Planet comes to tragic end (Gallifrey and whatever-the-Auto bot's-planet-is called.) Survivors come to Earth (only in the case it's several and not just one. I.E. The Doctor.) Said survivors must once again battle the enemy from long before and destroy them. Hmm... Yeah... That might not have made sense to anybody else, but in my little mind it made perfect sense. =P
Want to know what I think one of the biggest scams is? Dream catchers! They do not catch the bad dreams. Well, at least not mine. >.<. I hardly ever have good dreams. (when I actually remeber them that is.) Prime example of a failed dream catcher? I had a dream about my friend's RP (role play) character (big bad, not one to be messed with) and these two fat ladies in a house on this hill. Why? I honestly have no idea. Nor do I know what I ate before going to bed. O.O. Speaking of odd dreams, I had a dream about Stefan from the Vampire Diaries series. (Books, not show.)

And speaking of books, I wanna say that in a month and 6 days, the last Eragon book is coming out! *happy dance* Yes... I'm back to counting stuff down. =D.

Okay, so, I'm writing this odd story about Rock stars. (I've mentioned it before.) And as everyone knows, couples have fights, right? So, I get this great idea for a chapter. That bad thing is I have the beginning, the second half of my climax, and two resolutions, however, I can not make myself write the climax itself, and I even know what it's gonna be! Five sentences, and I can't do it. All day I've been writing everything but that. It's like.. my mind knows that this happy couple is gonna be all mad at each other and it's gonna be sad, so it's refusing to write it! >.>. Even though it already knows that they're gonna be back together in about four pages and a new chapter. *Rolls eyes at self* I feel so disappointed in myself. I mean come on! I've killed people before in my books! KILLED PEOPLE! *Bahumbugs* I will get it written though, brain! Cause I really wanna send it to my friend! And I have to have it done by November! Bad, brain!
Oh.... Did I say that last bit out loud... Oh dear... Ah well.!

I'm off to mentally yell/argue with myself some more, and make myself write that bit, sooner or later. Talk to you later!

ALLONSY!

2 comments:

  1. So did you finally got yourself into writing that missing part?! =P So why you need it done by November! NaNoWriMo? Well... talk later Tater! ^_^ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... No I haven't yet! >.< I will though! XD Yea, NaNo! I sooooo can not wait! I thin this year will be better! *hugs back* Later Meni!

    ReplyDelete