Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall and other things.

Fall is my favorite seasons. For many reasons. 
  • The colors that tinge the trees.
  • The crunchy leaves, how they sound when you walk on them.
  • My birthday. But I don't really count that. XD
  • The smell of burning leaves.
  • And lastly, the feeling, the atmosphere of fall.  I know that it will sound odd, but it makes me feel closed it when I'm outside, but in a good way. It makes me feel like I'm in the 1800 century England. Like I said, weird. 
Fall is just amazing. ^_^

Next order of blogging, I have red streaks in my hair! It's not dye, they are clipped into my hair, but they stay. It's awesomely amazing! ^_^ I like how the red stands out against my hair. 

I know that this is short, but I think that's all for now! I'm slightly distracted. =P

TTFN! 
 

3 comments: