Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The randomness of being a teenager.

Well... actually.. anyone. Considering that adults act like teenagers too, they just get away with making fun of us... >.< I say 'good for you' to those people who can admit to acting like a teenager when you are no longer technically classified as one!
Listening to music even though I have the start of a headache. This is due to the fact that I can not live without music... Not true. I can, but i absolutely love music, I'm listening to something 24/7, 'cause if a electronic device isn't playing something, it's playing in my head. I'm currently listening to Crush Crush Crush by Paramore. Thinking about Secondhand Serenade or All Time Low afterwards. I must say that it if were not for my mom, step-dad and my Twin, then I probably wouldn't knew of all the bands that I do. Or at least, they'd be mostly country.
So... Mom asks me to play Whiter Shade of Pale by Annie Lennox.. I repeat it and come up with 'Whiter Pade of Shale'... Smooth, I know, I'm just that good. I find it oddly amusing some of the things that people will bleep out in songs. No examples of what I mean, all I will say to that is, Have you ever bought a CD from Wal-Mart?
I keep listening to the same... *counts in the air* five..? bands... Now I feel like I should name them. Paramore, Secondhand Serenade, All Time Low, The Ready Set, and Black Veil Brides. (if you haven't heard of any of these bands/ haven't heard any of their music, I have suggestions for you. XD)
I have a   I bookmark to a baby name site... Due to writing and making role play characters... I finally decided to bookmark it so I wouldn't have to keep searching for it...It's interesting, because they give the meanings of names also. 
Okay... my brain is begging for sleep, so goodnight peoples of the universe and beyond!  

No comments:

Post a Comment