Monday, August 15, 2011

Ello, World!

Working on transferring chapter two to my computer! However... Although this chapter holds some information that I need, I don't know of it will stay the way it is or not. I feel like I'm being horrible to my characters. I know! That's what you're supposed to do! But I mean... I don't know. I can't explain without giving it away so... I'm kinda sad that it's only a few pages long, that may change as  I go, I don't know.

I keep wanting to say things that I think I have already said.... Interesting.

Well, yesterday I got some black and red hair dye. Hope to use some of the red tomorrow, but I have to wait to  use both at once because I have a neat idea, but my hair needs to be shorter. AND I've no moneys for that right now. Maybe i can get it done before my surgery! ^_- Hehe I'd be fashionable for that. grand idea! =P

Alright, blogging may be fun, but this is not helping me transfer! Night night world!!

P.S. Looking for a clean comedian? Go to youtube and look up Tim Hawkins! =P

1 comment: