Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm thinking of doing something new, but I'm not sure if it will work or not. My plan is to write a blog everyday that I can. My goal is to tell you all what I've written on my story. I'm thinking that maybe if I guilt myself, then I can get more writing done that way. Like I said, I;m not sure if it will work not. But right now seems a great time to write. I've found awesome music, my sister is taking a nap, and it's semi-quiet. So... I'll edit this later on tonight and give ya my achievement of the day.

**EDIT**
1,107 words is my achievement for the day. That;s actually kinda good for me. o.o hmm... But I'm done for the day. And.. I learned that using my new hair dryer for a few minutes will kill the power upstairs... that was a interesting experience.... XD Goodnight! 

4 comments:

  1. let me know when u put some of your writing up, please! ^_^ *wants to read* =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I'm not gonna put my story up anywhere, but I'll send it to you if you'd like. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! ^_^ it's ok... just let me know when u do, if u do so today, i'll read tomorrow, it's a friend's bday today so we organized a party for her tonight =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send here in a few minutes. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete