Friday, August 12, 2011

Life?

What is this thing called life? Is it a board game that can either make ya rich or strike ya poor? Or is it something that likes to make people happy for a day, month or two, and then BOOM! Everything that has to do with anything goes wrong. And you're left hoping that one thing... just ONE thing will go right? Well... maybe that's what life is. But really... who knows? Everybody's perspective on it is different. Maybe just a smidgen but different all the same.

When life throws ya lemons, promise me that you'll make lemon pie or lemon aide. Just don't stomp around and squirt the juice in people's eyes just because you wanted apples. What's that gonna do other than make everybody upset? Imagine if everyone made pie instead of squirting. The world would smell awesome, and everyone would be fat and happy, not grumpy all the time. (Odd comparison... I know...)

We have to make do with what God has given us while we wait for our just rewards. It profits none to sit in envy and brooding just because we want to act like a three year old when they don't get their way. (trust me... I know how they act... >.>)

I hope this has inspired, if not, I tried. Goodnight, People.

3 comments:

  1. Ya know? When I count my blessings, you are at the top of the list. You are a treasure and a source of never ending pride. You are beautiful and smart and I am blessed to know you and fortunate to be your mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me think I want a lemon pie! XD *hugs*

    ReplyDelete