Tuesday, August 23, 2011

*Sigh*

A week from today is my jaw surgery. I've been trying to desperately forget about it. I'm so scared. But I have my parents, friends, family, and of course, God. I'm still scared though. I'm glad for my English class, music, friends, mom and step-dad, and my writing. I can forget about it. The only part that I'm really scared about it being taken into the operating room and being knocked out. Pathetic right? Especially since I've had my tonsils and adenoids and wisdom teeth taken out. I'm like an old pro at this kinda thing. The best thing about this? It's a six-ish week diet and this should be the last surgery for my mouth. Yay. Still not looking forward to it.

On a happier note. I get to write a couple poems and creative stuff for my class. The poems are probably both gonna be about Doctor Who. *laughes* It's so easy to write poems about the Doctor. But I hope they change the Doctor soon in the new season. I liked Ecclestion and Tennant better. (9th and 10th Doctor characters) (And I probably spelled their names wrong, sorry =/ )I don't like Smith so much, he's got a tall head >=P (Smith is the 11th Doctor... just for the people who have no clue what I'm talking about... It's a British sci-fi show with dry British humor. It's about an alien that looks like a human (roughly 900 years old) and he flys around in a Police Box (they had them in Britain) anyways... I likes it. ^_^ Go Fellow Whovians!) I might put my poems up on here later. I still need to write one. *Is guessing that one of her friends will be commenting on this when he reads it* ^_- XD

My... sister... is...driving....me....insane..... O.O. OUI!

Okay... anyway.... I have blood blisters on my wrist from carrying too many grocery bags. I know ya'll needed to know that. =P AND! My cousin told me to get on this RP site called Chicken Smoothie... and then she deserts me and won't join my RP.... I feel lonely on there. I'm so lame. =p Okie.... Gonna have dinner and stuffs. Might be back later tonight, no clue. Gonna clean out my closet and stuffs. PEACE AND ALLONSY!

~~Tatery~~

4 comments:

  1. You... must be some kind of oracle! XD How did you know I was going to comment about the DW poems? XD Lol!

    Wish I could tell you not to be afraid for the surgery, but I know it's hard not to feel that way... and I think it's natural to be, maybe I'd be worried if you were not afraid! =P But you said yourself, you have everyone by your side, maybe not physically, but in spirit, we're with you! ^_^ Gaaaaahhh!!! It's in times like this when I wish I could have that teleport watch! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...How did you know that I was talking about you? =P JK It's because... *looks around and leans in to whisper* I'm a vampire and can read your mind... through the computer... ^_-

    I wish you had that teleport watch too!! You should totally invent it. =P Thankies though. That makes me feel better. =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! What am I thinking now? =P Lol! XD

    *Hugs back* ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... That I'll never guess what you're thinking... and... You're thinking about what you're typing... ^_^ Right??

    ReplyDelete