Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blogging, thinking, listening to music/singing, and talking to my DKP friends. Plus waiting some more. Wee! This shall get interesting I think...

So.. I'm listening to Her Name is Alice by Shinedown. Very erm... interesting song. Haha. So I spent most of the day cleaning/organizing my room. And doing math. x.x

I have gotten no replies from anyone, literally. Not in e-mail or snail mail. I'm gonna go insane if I wait for much longer. XD And I still can NOT tell you my secert.. I was thinking I'd be able to today, but alas... Maybe tomorrow? You probably won;t even care. So when I tell you you'll probably say something like, "Seriously? You got me all excited for that?" Haha oh well sorry! XD

Not sure what else to say right now. So.. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment