Sunday, February 13, 2011

I am a complete blond person. Right there on the front of one of the pictures that I got from my grandma is his (he guy I talked about yesterday. The one I was trying to find.) is his name. Spelled right and everything. *facepalm* So I look up the name... and low and behold there's whom I assume to be his parents. And it says that they live on the same street. This is getting to easy now. Now, after I send this letter that I wrote, he'll either not remember me or he doesn't live there anymore. Huh. I'll be sending the letter tomorrow and I'll let you know what he says.

So, I really want the next nine to ten days to go really quickly. Why? Well.. I can't really tell you yet. But I will as soon as i can because it's big. But it's a secert so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment