Friday, February 11, 2011

Have you ever had a dream that when you wake up, you feel like it was real, and you're left waiting there for the person that was in your dreams to show up? It's an interesting feeling, maybe not always a good feeling either. (Nightmare or other) Well, last night I finally had a good dream. VS. a odd/weird or a nightmare. I like good dreams. Their nice.

Okay! I finally found a good use for my non-sharp sword! *Dances* I'm going to take a picture and put it as a cover for a book that I wrote. I'll tell you more about that later.

I hate being a writer that can't write. Like, you have so many thoughts and feelings that would make for some interesting words, but yet, when you find yourself face to face with your paper.. nothing comes to mind. Very infuriating for me. Plus, the only other thing for me is to tweedle my thumbs until I think of something or until I find something else to do. o.o

1 comment:

  1. Something to do? Like... proofread and edit your writing? :) You don't get an editor until you start selling books :D

    ReplyDelete