Saturday, February 12, 2011

Okay. I have two major things that are focused on my mind.

The first is the story that I'm writing. The inspiration came from a dream i had a couple nights ago. the title thus far is Soulmates with a Rock Star. Unless you want a detailed long description that I've been known to give, don't ask. I don't really have an answer other then to just tell you my dream. 

The second is the guy that I'm trying to find. You'd think that with all of the 'advanced' technology and such that the internet provides us with, one would be able to find a childhood friend. This however, is proving to not be the case. I know where he used to live, I know his first name and his brother's first names, (I just got an idea! *scurries to check into it* Nope crud) I know the ladie's first name who lived behind them. And now from one of my great grandmother's photos, I have his last name. Now, considering that it's been, oh i don't know, approximately seven years since I last saw him, I wouldn't bet much that he still lives there. But is he possibly the only teenager that doesn't have a facebook? Or did my great grandmother get his name written wrong? Or can I just not read it?

You see, I had tried to find him about a year or so ago, with the only thing that I had was a first name and a fuzzy mental image. But after a bit of futile searching, I had given up my hope and let it drop. Now I am given the opportunity to find my old friend, and can only find dead ends. Well, I have one lead, perhaps. A name spelled slightly different of a ladie that supposedly lives where he used to. I'll send her a message now. I'll tell you the result. Cross your fingers would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment