Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011.

So this my first blog, hopefully it isn't to crappy. Someone told me that Facebook is pretty much like a blog, I suppose that I would agree, expect for you can't put much into a status. 
 I suppose that I ought to explain my blog name, in case you didn't get it. Have you ever heard of the TV show called Twilight Zone? And have you heard of the newest book/movie called Twilight? Where the vampires sparkle in the sun. Well.. I'll let you figure it out from there.
Mostly this blog will be about my thoughts of the day. Probably not very interesting *Laugh out Loud*. That's just me for you.
So, I'm still waiting for the fourth book of Eragon. And my cousin still hasn't called me. Never thought I'd be waiting on a phone call from him. (I'm random, and you'll never know what you'll see from me next! So, take this as a personal warning!)
I guess that's all for now, I do believe that dinner will be ready soon. G'night!

1 comment:

  1. Awww sweetie, you don't have attention defi...
    hey! A shiny vampire!

    ReplyDelete