Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ever feel...

Nervous after you sent a message? Well, have you ever sent a message to a man whose done artwork for many big movies, asking to use one of his pictures? 
I'm not totally sure why I'm nervous. The worst he can do is say no right? And it's not like I really have any right to use his picture. I mean, I'm not using it on anything that I'm going to sell, but it's still his work. 
I've sent two other requests for permission in the last week, hoping for a quick reply. I guess not everyone sits on their lap tops eh?
Well, it's -1.6 F degrees outside. Which probably means that I won't be going to the post office today, which also probably means that my friend's V-day stuff will be late... Again.. >.>'... Oh well, I don't think she minds to much.
So what is anyone else doing for Valentine's day.. other hen eating chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment