Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm so excited!!!! But I don't want to tell you yet! Sorry! XD That was so mean... hehe...

Okay... People usually have blogs to be... inspirational... informational....etc... But mine isn't really that much of either is it? More like... A whole bunch of random goop that I write... But it must be somewhat interesting/amusing/something good, because people keep reading it! That's somewhat promising. Know what else is promising? That I only have two sections left in enlgish, that I actually feel like writing, and that I am listening to loud-ish music. (I have no clue how loud music would be promising, but I like loud music and it makes me happy, so... it doesn't have to be promising! ) Yes... Tonight feels pretty dang good. XD

And you know what? Look on the bright side for once you people! BE HAPPY! You can't have that new game station? Look behind you and realize that you have twenty other 'old' versions to play, plus all the games for it. OH! And in about ten years (more or less), you will have 'collectible' and 'old' game systems that you can sell on Ebay for a great price and use the money to buy the newer and cooler one then. Oh yeah! Hehe that was really random. So I'm gonna go write! I hope that I can keep my fingers going for a few more hours! Goodbye!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but that reminded me a little of my post about Happiness! XD lol! *hugs* ^_^

    ReplyDelete