Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So. I came to a sudden non-life-changing conclusion. That I know is probably wrong but it's still fun. You know what arranged marriages are, right? Where evil parents (I only say that their evil because they don' like their kids fall in love >.>)Force their kids to marry someone. Anyway... the reason that they did this at birth was to make sure that the kid's first name would go good with both their original last name and their married name. But boy's wouldn't have this problem, since most of them keep their names. But yeah! Now you know why I think there was (are?) arranged marriages at birth. All for the sake of good sounding names. Odd reason, but I'm an odd person. (But thank goodness I am not in an arranged marriage... At least... that I know of... Hmmm... LOL Not likely. At all... dropping the subject.... Goodbye arranged marriages and awesome names.)

And helllllllo..... That only works if you have something else to say. Which I don't.... Other than to say... HI! And.... I'm bored... and my ears are ringing sort of... and my tooth hurts. I'm just a ball of sunshine aren't I? =P Yep.... That's because I am an awesome person and stuffs. That's why. And... I think I'm gonna go... and stuffs... And find a game to play that is awesome.. and Maybe right a letter... and a thank you card... or two... or three... Hmm... Yes. GOODNIGHT! SLEEPTIGHT! and uh.... ROCK ON! 

3 comments:

  1. yes, yes u're a ball of sunshine, because u're awesome!!! *hugs tight* ^_^

    quick question... how can you right a letter? i mean, would you need a left letter to right it, or what?! XD lol! sorry, i just had to say that, thought about that immediately after i read the "right a letter" part! XD *hugs tight*

    bye!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thankies! =) *hugs back*

    yes! OMG! I totally forgot the left letter! *facepalm* *totally meant to write *write* XD I just LOVE typos! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew what you meant, I just had to make the joke! XD

    ReplyDelete