Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Woo! I am done with English this year, expect for five projects! And it only took me less then two months. ^_^ Yay for homeschooling! Up next? Math! NOT looking forward to it. It's Algebra II... Bleh.

Okay. I'm usually not a hater. Gays (not in the sense of 'happy') can be gays. Just as long as they leave me alone or at least don't push that crap on me, I don't care. But quite honestly, there seems to be a problem with the guys in this generation. For example? Justin Bieber. Here's why I say this. He wears those goofy 'nerd' glasses, and openly said that he wears women's pants. (I'm sure he had a good explanation, but come on!) Oh! You want another example? I just say on Yahoo an article on men's fashion, and out of curiosity, I went to see. I've now been scared for life. Okay. Clutches and man purses. (To make it worse, th man purse matched his shirt.) Okay... Let's see... Man skirts, man leggings, man skinnies, and if I missed something, well... OH! And a bikini. I'm not joking. What happened to the rough and tough, we don;t care if we get dirty, wanna be only manly, that's what girls like? Okay, fine, I'm sure that some girls (forgive me for saying this, or not, I don't care) like the whimpy look. I personally think that it looks pathetic and dorky for a guy to be wearing heels, skinny jeans, leggings, skirts, or anything else that a girl should be wearing. I am disappointed.

Okay, with that rant aside... I've had mountain dew today, first time in about three weeks.  Mixed with some role playing based on Phantom of the Opera, listening to Phantom of the Opera music (because it's freaking awesome!), and talking to one of my besties... I'm kind of hyper! And to make it better, it's been raining, and it's getting to be fall! My favorite season! I don't know why, I just love it. It's cool so you get to wear jeans and awesome long sleeved cover-your-hands shirts but it's not freezing! WooT! Okay... Gonna go.

Allonsy! And... Goodbye! And... See ya! XD

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you... WTF is going on with fashion these days?! I mean, years ago, you wouldn't even think about using the word "fashion" when you were talking about men clothing, but now... well, I guess you get it by now, don't you? :/

    Yay for Mountain Dew! ^_^ *hugs* Allonsy!!! :P

    ReplyDelete