Friday, September 16, 2011

Surprisingly, after a really long day, all that I feel like doing is drinking my cherry coke and writing. Awesome. XD

Okay, to make my point about this next part, I have to tell you how I was dressed today, okay? Black high tops, black and gray knee high socks (but you couldn't see them), a tan colored long sleeved shirt, black cargo pants, and a silver necklace that I got for Christmas. And then a pair of fingerless gloves. Imagine the oddness. Okay. I know that a lot of the different 'cliques' or 'groups' or whatever you want to call them, have different clothes that they wear. I was dressed in mainly black, so I suppose that someone could call me emo or goth. But, although I like some of every 'cliques' clothes, and wear some, and listen to their music, and like some of their sayings, I'm not trying to be them. I'm not trying to be emo, goth, prep, or nerd. I'm not a wannabe, poser, or a hater. I guess that leaves me being a... nobody. That's fine with me. Because if being a nobody means that I can be me, then I don't care what you call me. My motive is to be me. Not follow along with the crowd. I'm not trying to set fashion trends. (haha, yeah right! No one would dress like me XD) And I'm not trying to stand out. I just like being me, and sometimes my likes falls into the 'groups'. To. Bad.

Well, part of the reason that I felt like saying this was because I think that at least two people laughed at me at Wal-mart today. I think it's a little funny that they laughed at me. I know that I laugh at people some times, but really, no one is better then someone else. Laughing at someone just shows how sad you sense of humor is, and yes this goes for me as well. I know that I'll probably do it again, and I know that others will probably laugh at me. But I don't care. I won't cry because of jerk at wal-mart that I don't know thinks I'm dressed funny. Okay, rant over. XD

I really wanna drive! XD

Okay... bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Well I do laugh about those things too, I'm guilty, I admit it! But I do admit it too that it is their right to dress as they like! *hugs* ^_^

    ReplyDelete