Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Update.

Surprisingly, I think my grammar will be as good as usual, maybe a tad worse, please bear with me, I can only see out of one eye at the moment. Now, before anyone freaks out on me, I had jaw surgery, upper and lower. (you'll have to ask one of my parents what exactly they did, and don;t call to talk to me, I can only communicate with grunts, points, and written words) My right cheek puffed up (swelling) but this morning I was able to open my eye a little, and can now see the pretty flowers on the top of our TV (very pretty and bright ones from my wonderful momma, and some from the doctor. They're pretty too, just not as bright.) I'm on an all liquid diet that really sucks because food smells sooooo good! But some good things that will come from this? I was promised really good pizza and a BIG bowl of homemade popcorn from my step dad XD Yeah that;s right, two of my fave foods, I just have to wait for.. oh... six ish weeks... =P AND he bought me gum!! Yay!! He said he was starting my collection for when I could have it again (which is after my braces come off... can't wait.)

So.... It's rather boring just sitting here all day... and night... but TV and laptop and family is making it better. Oh.... One thing I'd like to clear up.... My blog is not a place for me write all of my daily things, that's for my diary. I have told some personal things, but nothing that i really mind sharing with the public... I mean... I'm NOT posting a pic of my horribly puffy self. OH! And one more thing... maybe two... typing seems to be helping me a bit, so maybe since i have nothing else to do, I'll make lots more of these XD and if anyone has a private train/ teleporter will you please let me borrow it? Pwease?? =P see ya... maybe... later XD ^_-

4 comments:

  1. sorry, i still haven't been able to finish the teleporter... still have some issues with the "point of arrival", the watch keeps teleporting the subject to the very same spot the subject was right before being teleported, maybe it's just that the teleporter can't get you that far, so... still working on increasing the reach of the device! until further notice, teleportation can't be achieved unless you're a jumper, in which case, would u mind giving me a ride?! XD *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. well darn! XD and sorrys! If I was such, I would have already been to Blankys, and you would have already known! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect that: being an engineer, being a fan of sci-fi and being a fan of Doctor Who, make me such a nerd, cause all that about specs on the teleporter sounded like I'm really building it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Getting my hopes up.... =/ =P Nerd or no, you're still awesome! XD

    ReplyDelete