Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pl
ease Brain! 200 more stinkin' words and I'll leave you alone! Yes, I know that you would rather be playing a game or watching anime, but we're so close to being done with this darn paper! Yes, it's 9:24 PM and it's passed your relaxing time, I understand, but come on! 

What? I'm... the only person that argues with their brains/themselves? Nu huh! I know lots of people that argue with themselves..  It seems to be quite natural... Oh... Okay, so apparently my blog prefers red to purple now? 

Ha! Now it's blue! What ya gonna do about blogger? No... I don't know... Oh dear...  Now it appears that I'm arguing web sites... aw come on! I can't have blue either? What the heck!

Green? Is green okay? o.o... Okay, because I want something somewhat non crazy and actually some what sane  (did I just repeat myself using slightly different words? I think I did...) to come out of this time-wasting-should-be-writing-last-200-words-of-paper blog... I shall do something that I mentioned before, some amount of blogs back. I'm gonna post my poems about none other than... *Drum roll sounds and crowd holds their breaths* Doctor Who! Yes, because I am a fellow Whovian nerd. (And darn proud of it!) Although (yes.. my text is red again... that is rather annoying actually...) I think it was clear about my Doctor Who liking before. Hmm.. Okay. Now I will post meh poems. (Which are copy righted to me, because I wrote them, and if you steal them and use them as your own I will hunt you down...and and... stuff your noes with peanut butter and do... To the Pain (Princess Bride reference by the way.) Which I heard is highly painful... but at least you live... *insert random evil laughter*) Afterwards, I'm gonna finish that report that I want to strangle, and possibly waste the next hour doing absoletuly nothing worth mentioning... Which I guess I kin already did.. Yay for random rambling? DUH! XD... Okay... I need to stop. Goodnight! Allonsy, Alonso! (I so still want that shirt! XD)

Doctor Who
Traveling through time and space,
Always moving, never at a constant pace.
Hoping around without so much as a thought,
Sometimes landing in the wrong spot.
Armed only with a sonic screwdriver,
Always the one to be the survivor.
Always to be strong,
Even if he is wrong.
Forever alone,
Although he is well-known.
Never having peace at mind,
Always on the look out for something greater to find.
He is as like a ghost,
Not knowing whether to stay or go.
Someday he may find peace,
But we do know that he will not cease. 


Kay... Thought I had two. Apparently only one. Whatever. Goodnight, people of the world and or universe!  

3 comments:

  1. I want that shirt too!!! XD *hugs* liked the poem, by the way! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs Meni back* Thankies, thought you might! =P OMG! I wish Santa was real... XD

    I know I am! hehe

    ReplyDelete