Sunday, September 11, 2011

My mom says that I like to count things down a lot, and I think it annoys her when I do it a lot. But... I don't think that I do it that often. I mean... sure it's only 14 days until my birthday, and it's a month and 19 days until Nano starts, oh! and it's only about a month until my friend's birthday. Okay... well... Maybe I do count down a lot. XD

I just took a "What element are you?" quiz on facebook, and got lightning. They said that fire is my weakness. How is fire the weakness of lightning? I don't understand! Anyway, I thought that it was kind of funny taking that quiz though. Because I kept answering the questions in a way that would have linked me to all of then expect for darkness. (don't see how that;s an element. oh well. I like the earth element best. that wasn't an option in that one though.) Anyway, it was amusing. I won't put much stock into that though, it was just a thing to pass time.

Watched Priest  this evening. Interesting vampire story. I can see a second one coming. I thought that the vamps looked like another alien though. I can;t think from what movie though... maybe AVP. I don't know. I liked the Priests though. They kicked some vampire booty! I thought that they were better then Blade. (But I still like him!) And the vamps didn't sparkle in the sunlight! Oh yeah! =P I have issues against sparkly vampires... IT:S WRONG! But then again... vampires in general are a little weird and totally inhuman in every way.

Hmm... Next point of subject. I don;t think I actually have one. Other then Ihave another thing to count down. =P The release of Inheritance (the last book of the Eragon cycle). It;s release date is in one months and 19 days. ^_^ November 8th! FINALLY! Okay... I'm off. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Priest! That was an awesome movie! I saw it like a week or more ago... and yeah, the vampires were a little like the Aliens on AVP!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. =P I'm so glad to see a vampire story that's awesome and bloody and has awesome fight scenes. XD have you noticed how vampires seem to be coming back... like a LOT? There seems to be a lot of new vamp stories. (That could just be me... Idk =P )

    ReplyDelete