Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ow! Ow! Ow! 

Okay... no more cold stuff for a while.  OW! It would seem that for now on... most things that I eat (drink) will have to be warm or at least room temperature. For, one of my teeth are EXTREMELY sensitive to cold. And, blonde moment that I just had.... Ice cream is supposed to be cold right? Well, I'm letting my warm up to eat (drink) so I've been stirring it and it's to a place where I could suck it through (not warm yet) and OMG! It hurt... Hence the beginning there.... ^_- Yep, I'm bright at times. Tehe.

So, I really want to be inspirational, but I don't know what I want to talk (rant?) about. I did have an idea.. and it kind of went bye-bye... so... It seems like that's happened a LOT lately. I feel extremely forgetful. (Yes, even more so then usual =P ) And kind of brain dead. I don't know why though... The drugs from my surgery should have worn off by now... Lack of food (hard, solid, delicious food that I don;t have to slurp...) Maybe? However, this is doubtful, because I have been getting the nutrients that I need. Could be because my head feels weird in my spot (like a inch-worm in there... like a muscle that has to reconnect or something... Don't ask about the inch worm thing. =P )And my right cheek is still kinda puffy, and my left side is very numb. (So is my right but I can feel it more in my left cheek... Face... I'm talking about my face... XD)
AND! It hurts to SMILE! Like... right where my nose joins my face. How horrible is that? I mean seriously!

Anyway... (this is unedited and sorry, but I really don't care right now.) I need to do some English, eat some ice cream soup (after it gets warm XD), and idk.. I'll find something else to do for a few hours before I fall over. ^_^ Goodbye for now! (my arm feels tired from typing so much... hmm...)

2 comments:

  1. lol'd at the "face... i'm talking about my face!" part! XD

    and i'll risk asking... what's that about the "inch worm"? XD

    too bad it hurts to smile, sorry, but i'm quite sure i'll make u suffer a lot! *hugs* :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. just didn't want to send anyone the wrong ideas.. o.o =P

    bwahahaha! umm.... Okay, the doctor like... cut some of the muscles and tissues and stuff, and in some areas the muscles may have been moved, so when they go to reconnect, they have to find their way home, and I imagine the muscles moving like inch worms. Kinda creepy though lol

    lol it's okay. it's worth it! *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete